2012年11月12日星期一

Interview with Jinling(Nangjing)and Qinhuai River in Night

Lying in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, Nanjing (also named Jinling in ancient times)is the capital of Jiangsu Province. Being one of the seven ancient capitals of China, Nanjing has a history of more than 2, 400 years. The last time I came here is twenty years ago, for business reason, I stayed here for only one day.
This is the first time I wandered in Nanjing in night, and suddenly I realized I have fallen in love with the city. I love the night in Nanjing, I love to see the mottled lights shift and bustling street and different people with various expressions, somehow, it gives me a warm feeling.
Visiting Nanjing in night, of course I arrange Qinhuai River as the first place to go.
In Chinese ancient times, places around the Qinhuai River and the Confucian Temple were already very prosperous. The banks along the Qinhuai River were the gathering place for noble and wealthy families, and were also frequently visited by scholars. Floating lights are the most famous view on the Qinhuai River. On the river, any boat or ship, large or small, will hang color lamps. It is a very important activity for a visitor to ride such a boat, floating on the river to enjoy the scenes.

没有评论:

发表评论